18 days. 7 hours and 38 minutes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Until deer season finally ends and my agreement with my hunting neighbor to keep quiet expires!!!

I thing I'll start off with a couple AR mag dumps followed by late evening tracer rounds. Next year I'm negotiating in some days that I'll get to make some noise to hold me over.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's my best friend. It's all fun and games really. I love threatening to get out the thunder makers just to see him get all worked up.
I never shoot on my sister land during deer season because everyone in our family hunts here along with some neighbors and friends.
Haven't been able to shoot at all this year after it got flooded out a while back. Putting up steel targets in the spring and building a covered shooting deck with fixed tables.
Going to make a crude one that I can enclose later into a shooting shed you can heat in the winter or run a fan in the summer.
Hope to set up steel targets every 100 yards starting at 100 to 600 yards and one gong at 1000 (not sure why).

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never shoot on my sister land during deer season because everyone in our family hunts here along with some neighbors and friends.
Haven't been able to shoot at all this year after it got flooded out a while back. Putting up steel targets in the spring and building a covered shooting deck with fixed tables.
Going to make a crude one that I can enclose later into a shooting shed you can heat in the winter or run a fan in the summer.
Hope to set up steel targets every 100 yards starting at 100 to 600 yards and one gong at 1000 (not sure why).

Awesome, and the 1000 is for fun

Latest posts

Top Bottom