• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City 1992 f250 extended cab 4x4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdg59

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sub Category
Trucks
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
5000$
1992 f250 xlt extended cab 4x4 runs and drive great has a 460 fi with at with overdrive newer tires .fresh plugs wires cap rotor kn style filter, gas filter,134r conversion new ac compressor/dryer/filter previous owner had the trans/transfer case built and flush everything, the body really strait 8ft bed with a nice diamond tool box yes I have the keys. driver seat has some wear tear, power windows an locks tilt cruise duel tanks tow package every thing works 171k motor no smoke or rattles runs strong good farm or work truck and yes it not afraid of gas 12mpg

Attachments

• f250s.jpg
    f250s.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_20201230_104710_4.jpg
    IMG_20201230_104710_4.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 169

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
1992 f250 xlt extended cab 4x4 runs and drive great has a 460 fi with at with overdrive newer tires .fresh plugs wires cap rotor kn style filter, gas filter,134r conversion new ac compressor/dryer/filter previous owner had the trans/transfer case built and flush everything, the body really strait 8ft bed with a nice diamond tool box yes I have the keys. driver seat has some wear tear, power windows an locks tilt cruise duel tanks tow package every thing works 171k motor no smoke or rattles runs strong good farm or work truck and yes it not afraid of gas 12mpg
Great looking dog. I have a small Ford (stick) in the shop now. I can't find a vacuum leak to save my life. Its a great little truck. Ranger xlt with 115,000 miles or so on it. Gets great MPG but I've wanted a 4WD for getting to and from a place I'm putting a small shack on in the deep woods here. Nice place to go shoot all day, hunt hogs from the awning I'll put up and just spend the night now and then. If you have a nick telescope, you can see some amazing things with no light pollution. You can see the MW without one as well. Plus, if you've never experienced spending the night in a place that's really the WOODS, you will be shocked by the sounds of all the animals and the deafening silence that comes a couple of hours before dawn.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Great looking dog. I have a small Ford (stick) in the shop now. I can't find a vacuum leak to save my life. Its a great little truck. Ranger xlt with 115,000 miles or so on it. Gets great MPG but I've wanted a 4WD for getting to and from a place I'm putting a small shack on in the deep woods here. Nice place to go shoot all day, hunt hogs from the awning I'll put up and just spend the night now and then. If you have a nick telescope, you can see some amazing things with no light pollution. You can see the MW without one as well. Plus, if you've never experienced spending the night in a place that's really the WOODS, you will be shocked by the sounds of all the animals and the deafening silence that comes a couple of hours before dawn.
Buy a 4x4 Ranger. Deep woods with a 4x4 3/4 ton or 1 ton won't do half the mud that a small truck will. Ask me why I park my f350 during deer season now and bought a 2004 4x4 Ranger lol. Rain, mud and terrible county roads don't prevent me from going now 😀

Latest posts

Top Bottom