• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK 2004 Mazdaspeed Miata, GT, Factory Hardtop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alucard

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Sub Category
Cars
2004 Mazdaspeed Miata
Titanium Gray Metallic
GT (Black Leather Bucket Seats with Red Stitching, Black Cloth Soft Top, Delete Red Door Inserts)
Six-speed
Factory Hardtop
A/C blows cold
Mileage: 84k
$14000

The Fun Stuff:
Flyin' Miata Little Enchilada Kit - This was installed by a previous owner, but from what I can tell it's the complete kit. Minus the FM intercooler. I can see EMUSA on top of the intercooler. (Unless they used EMUSA at some point?)
Also of note, looks like the FM O2 signal modifier was spliced into the oxygen sensor wire and not the ECU harness. Procedure described in this thread https://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t=659892

FM Boost Gauge

New battery last month. Kept on a battery tender.

No known leaks, car can sit for months and the garage floor remains clean/dry.

Not my daily, only driven when the mood strikes.

Fluids used:
Oil - Rotella T6 Full Synthetic 5w40
Filter - Fram XG7317
Transmission Fluid - Ford Motorcraft XT-M5-QS
Differential Fluid - Redline 75w90 Synthetic Gear Oil
Brake Fluid - Wagner Dot 5.1

Known Issues:
Tires: Uniroyal Tiger Paw GTZ 205/45ZR17 84W M+S (2016) Still look fine, but old and hard.

Rear brakes about due, around 20%

The only thing I've noticed in the paint, is on top of the spoiler and where it bolts down. Pics in the link below.

'Possible' front impact in 2012
When I purchased the car in 2016, I ran Autocheck and it came up clean.
I've since discovered that on Carfax, it shows on 02/05/2012, Accident reported Involving front impact.
If in fact, there was, I believe it must have been pretty minor. The next entry in Carfax shows an oil/filter change just 8 days later on 02/13/2012.
I've also confirmed the matching VIN stickers are on both front fenders.

More Photos:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/mp69x6jw/

Latest posts

Top Bottom