• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

.22 ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks guys, lots of offers a ways off and I might have to make the drive, but right now im still hoping someone near by has some.

Get your ass out there and drive to meet one of these fine fellows...My God people are tripping over each other to give your son ammo for Christmas......for free....and your worried about a drive.....Come on Man.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Get your ass out there and drive to meet one of these fine fellows...My God people are tripping over each other to give your son ammo for Christmas......for free....and your worried about a drive.....Come on Man.

Calm down man, I'm just waiting to see if there's anyone close by, geez Louise. I plan on driving if I have to. I know there's a few members from the lawton area, just giving it time. Holy hell.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'm in Lawton. How much are you looking for?
I think I can spare you a box of the Remington 225s.
Shoot me an IM and we can set up a meet.
My office is in front of Home Depot.

Dave
Ahh perfect, just a couple hundred rounds should be plenty, I'm not trying to put anyone out. I'll send you an IM.

Latest posts

Top Bottom