3 Gun Nation Cancelled by NBC Sports

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This could seriously get ugly. My brother just said he was reading a release from the White House. Said there was a release that said the new version of the AWB will limit the number of guns per household and be RETROACTIVE!!! That's right boys, turn em in.

Again, I haven't seen this yet personally. I have asked him to send me a link.

I read swinesteins website seeing as she's the author of the soon to be newest iteration of the bill and it has more to do with magazines and stopping manufacturing, importing, or transferring of X 'types' of firearms. Granted something like a retroactive limit of number of firearms could be buried in it, I figured that twit would be basing her platform on something like that.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This could seriously get ugly. My brother just said he was reading a release from the White House. Said there was a release that said the new version of the AWB will limit the number of guns per household and be RETROACTIVE!!! That's right boys, turn em in.

Again, I haven't seen this yet personally. I have asked him to send me a link.

I cant find that anywhere on the .gov website but I did see in a news article that swinestein wanted the bill to be retroactive. Good thing I threw all of mine in the river today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom