32 H&R Mag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup. I load mine with a lee 32 long set. If I remember correctly the sheet that came with them said that they were good for "Mag" also. Got em at bass pro some time ago

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup. I load mine with a lee 32 long set. If I remember correctly the sheet that came with them said that they were good for "Mag" also. Got em at bass pro some time ago

Yeah, same as mine. Lee non-carbide from BPS. What do you have in 32 mag?

I scored this weekend. I was having an issue locating 32 mag brass (have plenty 32 S&W Long) but I was in Enid and located three 50 round boxes of Fed Hi-Shok for $18.99 a box. I'll run all that thru my Marlin 94 and then just reload with lead.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, same as mine. Lee non-carbide from BPS. What do you have in 32 mag?

I scored this weekend. I was having an issue locating 32 mag brass (have plenty 32 S&W Long) but I was in Enid and located three 50 round boxes of Fed Hi-Shok for $18.99 a box. I'll run all that thru my Marlin 94 and then just reload with lead.

an older 632 but an looking into a new 327 Fed Mag Ruger Blackhawk that will shoot the H&R. I'd also love a 32 H&R carbine if I could even find one for a good price

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
an older 632 but an looking into a new 327 Fed Mag Ruger Blackhawk that will shoot the H&R. I'd also love a 32 H&R carbine if I could even find one for a good price

Those Blackhawk 327s have been on GB but I haven't seen many lately. I wouldn't mind having one of the single six baby Vaqueros in 32 H&R. I really liked the idea of the 32 H&R Marlin 94 and found one though they are not what you would call cheap. Supposedly they will run 32 S&W Long as well as 32 H&R but I'm yet to try it.

RustyW

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've just started loading for the 32mag. I have a couple single sixes I bought used from a fellow on another forum. Here's a couple links I've found for some load data. I use 10.5gr of Lil Gun w/85gr xtp. Still experimenting with cast boolits and am waiting on a custom mold from www.castboolits.gunloads.com. Seems like a great little round so far. I'm also wanting a 327 Blackhawk. 8 shots, 100gr bullet @ 1600fps, able to shoot 32 short, long, mag, & 32 supermag (327). What's not too like? Oh yeah, the availability of .312 bullets & ammo. No worries, I cast 90% of my bullets. I've seen a few on Gunbroker and Guns America but none local. A couple shops have me on the list, one of the shops has 34 of them on order. No news on when they'll be released yet.

http://reloadammo.com/32hr-mag.htm
http://www.castpics.net/memberarticles/Cast in the .32 H & R Magnum.htm
[Broken External Image]

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rusty- NICE!!! I am wanting at least one of those badly!

Hey Flat.... Is your 94 chambered in 32-20 or does it say 32 H&R?

Ty- It's a true 32 H&R. Marlin only made them from like 2004-2006. I was out at Red Castle BSing with the CAS crowd and one of the women shooters ran 32 in her pistols and lever. I didn't even know Marlin made them and when I found out I was all about locating one. Happened to pick one up at the last Tulsa show but haven't had a chance to take it out yet. If you find one you gotta decide how bad you want it!

Glad to see I'm not the only .32 fan around here. I really enjoy that caliber!

Latest posts

Top Bottom