32 years of defending my country.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhino55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After serving my country for 32 years and defending the constitution in which I believe in. The people that were chosen by electoral voting are trying to make me a criminal by the stroke of a pen. I want my time back for defending their rights for which they are trying to take away from me!

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I suppose I just don't see how the stroke of a pen turns one into a criminal? Unless of course the worst case scenario is upon us! Registration, then confiscation etc. If so, then I understand clearly. Complete bs.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for your service first and foremost. I agree with what you are saying. I think that there are people that just don't get the severity of the situation we are currently in. The fools in Washington are doing everything that they can to strip our 2A rights away. And the only thing we can do is hope that our senators and representatives do the right thing. And the thing that worries me the most is that the ones in Washington that are supposed to be for us, are actually going to roll over and compromise. That is my biggest fear. I just hope that all the proactive things that all of us have been doing will help to make a difference. One thing is for sure, if the politicians do roll over they will be out a job come next election.

Rhino55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just sent this to Sentaor Coburn.

Senator Coburn
It deepens my heart sadly for what happen at Sandy Hook school and I say a prayer nightly for the survivors. I also say a prayer for our great country. I have 31 years of sworn duty of defending this country (23 years of active duty and eight years in civil service). What scare me now with the rapid movement on gun control our leaders may be moving too swiftly and we "The USA" end up like Australia where it took 12 days to enact their gun control or like in the 1930s when the USA was under Prohibition. What really scares me is myself becoming a criminal at the stroke of a pen for which I have not committed no crime. I'm a firearm owner and shoot competitively with the AR-15 and M1A firearms. Sir I transferred from California back in the 1990s when I saw California enacting these laws and they don't work. Sir, I ask for you to think about the road our nation is following with this and steer it in the proper direction.
God Bless America

Swapwap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for your service. However when you sign up for the military you not only serve your country but the elected ones who demand you do serve other countries and their generals is they so require.

It's not the America our forefathers created anymore. As a nation in decline I am certain of at least one thing, it will continue o get worse as these people propagandize this nation into submission.

Latest posts

Top Bottom