• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK .338 Lapua Components

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hey guys! I sold my ruger precision before we moved. This was in among all the gun stuff I brought. i have 33 pieces of brass. Last I looked brass alone was $1 a piece. Surprise me with something or trade me for a box or two of 9mm. I’m seriously pretty easy going. Unless I can’t/won’t use it I’m sure I’ll say yes. Meet in the Tulsa area or Claremore.
IMG_7523.jpeg

Last edited:

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
For sure. Can I give it away? I don’t want to break any rules so someone please confirm. I appreciate the heads up sir

I made this more difficult than needed. Lol

Just state you’re not selling reloads. You’re selling the components.

I wouldn’t want anyone thinking they can shoot these. No matter how long the guy that made them has been reloading I still wouldn’t trust them. I only trust my loads.

If someone buys them and decides to shoot them then it’s on them. You were just selling the brass and bullets. 😉

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I made this more difficult than needed. Lol

Just state you’re not selling reloads. You’re selling the components.

I wouldn’t want anyone thinking they can shoot these. No matter how long the guy that made them has been reloading I still wouldn’t trust them. I only trust my loads.

If someone buys them and decides to shoot them then it’s on them. You were just selling the brass and bullets. 😉
Got it, I’m editing the original post. Thank you very much! And that all makes sense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom