• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK .223 Ackley Brass and Neck Sizer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GordonVentures

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sub Category
Reloading Supplies
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
0$
Caliber
.223 Ackley
I have a pile of .223 Ackley brass and a neck sizer die. I haven’t counted the brass but my guess is around 1,400 pieces. Around 400 are primed and ready.

Price wise, let me know if you’re interested and make me a fair offer. I can get an exact count and more pictures as needed.

I live near Jenks and prefer to meet in Jenks but willing to travel short distances. Feel free to text me for questions and/or additional pictures. 9 | 8 - 9 6 O - | 6 2 8

I buy gun collections and firearm-related accessories (optics, reloading components & equipment). I will consider any offers for all firearm types and brands, though I focus mainly on the following: Smith & Wesson revolvers, Ruger revolvers, any stainless revolver, Cooper rifles, Dakota rifles, Remington rifles, Kimber rifles, CZ rifles, Benelli shotguns.

Attachments

• IMG_0528.jpeg
    IMG_0528.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Top Bottom