• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

350 legend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hey there! Sorry to hijack your thread, but I was wondering what the benefits of 350 legend are if you can legally hunt with more traditional bottlenecked cartidges? I figured you may have some insight.

HogHQ39

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there! Sorry to hijack your thread, but I was wondering what the benefits of 350 legend are if you can legally hunt with more traditional bottlenecked cartidges? I figured you may have some insight.
I enjoy this caliber since the ammo is available and it is affordable. Where I hunt I rarely have a 100 yard shot, I don’t need a long range shot. Also a buddy of mine let me shoot his it was pretty accurate, and he’s had great success hunting deer with it. I just enjoyed shooting it really.

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I enjoy this caliber since the ammo is available and it is affordable. Where I hunt I rarely have a 100 yard shot, I don’t need a long range shot. Also a buddy of mine let me shoot his it was pretty accurate, and he’s had great success hunting deer with it. I just enjoyed shooting it really.
Ahh i see. I have noticed a lot of it on shelves lately. That’s the main reason I was interested in it… well good luck finding a suitable rifle. Where are you located? It may help people help you locate one.

gemihur

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Consider a contender carbine.
A whole new world will avail you.
Honestly, after the first shot, wasn't that full magazine unnecessary?

Attachments

• 20190403_181541.jpg
    20190403_181541.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 18

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
After hitting a good size doe at 135 yards last year and knocking her over backwards and rolling her down a hill I don’t doubt a legend. With 180gr Winchester Ammo. Also had complete pass through on another good size doe at 180 yards too, she made it ten yards

Latest posts

Top Bottom