3rd-world corruption in a RED state

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven’t heard anything about this until now. I hope the couple wins their lawsuit and some heads roll in city govt, but I doubt anything will change with the city.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder how this would go down for an average citizen that didn't have the financial wherewithal to fight back?
That individual would be screwed. I like that he said at the end of the video that any settlement money they receive will be used to help others who get in a similar situation.

Last edited:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder how this would go down for an average citizen that didn't have the financial wherewithal to fight back?
I think you already know the answer to your question, and the couple suing the city knows too or they wouldn’t be planning to set up a fund for folks who can’t afford to fight.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mean that looks like pretty much like business as normal. I'm just surprised that the PoPo's didn't confiscate that car under civil asset forfeiture so they could have a shiny new ride in the force.

Latest posts

Top Bottom