45 ammo at wally world in edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at sports world yesterday and they were dumping the 45s out of a case of blazer brass boxes into plastic bags and relabling it for bulk ammo sales. They are in the bin by the register for $44 per hundred.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I was at sports world yesterday and they were dumping the 45s out of a case of blazer brass boxes into plastic bags and relabling it for bulk ammo sales. They are in the bin by the register for $44 per hundred.

wwb is 32.97 at walmart. its the first 45 i've seen in at least two months at this particular WM.

doublearon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're reloading, I'd pass on Blazer Brass. The stuff I've had was small primed, which is not fun to have mixed in with all of your large primer brass in the progressive.

CybrSlydr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting - at the WalMart near me in Reynoldsburg, they had about 8 boxes of WWB .45 100ct. They were $32.**, with tax they were $35.**. Such a good deal compared to the range my brother and I visited, we got two boxes. :)

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting - at the WalMart near me in Reynoldsburg, they had about 8 boxes of WWB .45 100ct. They were $32.**, with tax they were $35.**. Such a good deal compared to the range my brother and I visited, we got two boxes. :)

I paid $45 the other day for the same box, but it was the only damn box in town I could find. I'd kill to find some WWB for $35 :scream:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
If you're reloading, I'd pass on Blazer Brass. The stuff I've had was small primed, which is not fun to have mixed in with all of your large primer brass in the progressive.

thanks, i'll check before i buy. i have not had a problem with that so far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom