• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy 45LC rifle and or 223 bolt gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
would prefer a 45 colt lever gun or single shot, or I am also looking for a REASONABLY priced 223 bolt gun with threaded barrel is a plus, but not required, optics or no it dont matter but I aint looking to spend a grand on a 223....

I have a Remy 700 built buy a gunsmith of 37 yrs experience for me. It’s a heavy barrel ( Shilen Match) cut to 20”,action blueprinted bolt face trued, reworked the stock trigger to a nice 2#, and mounted in a Stockys Stock synthetic semi target format that has the full lock aluminum insert that beds and floats the barrel. Has a o moa rail on it. I’ll sell it for 750$. I’ve got over a grand in it.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Just too k the gun out of a safe and its barrel has NOT been cut to 20”. Looks like a 24” maybe. The guy built me a 308 almost like it later in 308 wh has been shortened to 20”. It’s for sale too. The 223 has a swavarski miss spelled but never the less. Rail on it! The guy lapped the bolt also. He’s 82 yrs old 79 when he built it and lives outside Homany Ok in osage county

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom