1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

51 days, picked up can from Steve

Discussion in 'NFA & Class III Discussion' started by boomerzz, Aug 25, 2010.

1. blackknight22

blackknight22 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    The time frame of 90+ days that we have been having is what we were having 10-15 years ago(in some cases 9-12 months). Then after they moved the NFA branch to Martinsburg W. Va, most everyone was getting the 30-45 day Form 4 turnaround.

I just hope the shorter times are a sign that we are headed back to quicker transfers. Not sure if that would be due to fewer transfers being submitted or more efficient staff processing the forms.

I have not actually met Steve in person, but I can tell you he is a class act from everyone that I know he has helped. This would also include what he donated to AONE to help law enforcement in Oklahoma.

2. 101ABN327

101ABN327 Sharpshooter

Steve,

When this Tommy Gun sells I'm going to have to have an AAC SPR/M4, among the other items we discussed...

3. taymoor

taymoor Sharpshooter

Just sent in my form 4 from Steve today. In hindsight I should have slipped in a twenty to speed things up a little bit.

4. pktrkt

pktrkt Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Sent in for 3 "mufflers" on April 4th or thereabout and paperwork came back last monday and picked them up today... Looked on paper work from one back in 1998 and it took 3 months. Don't know if the slow paperwork was because of multiple "mufflers" or not. S&H was who I dealt with.. Stand up guy..

5. djcorrell

djcorrell Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    what it seams like is there were some that were pushed through prior to 8/27 and there was a reassignment and at that point everyone that went pending on that date is taking way longer....02