51 days, picked up can from Steve

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackknight22

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The time frame of 90+ days that we have been having is what we were having 10-15 years ago(in some cases 9-12 months). Then after they moved the NFA branch to Martinsburg W. Va, most everyone was getting the 30-45 day Form 4 turnaround.

I just hope the shorter times are a sign that we are headed back to quicker transfers. Not sure if that would be due to fewer transfers being submitted or more efficient staff processing the forms.

I have not actually met Steve in person, but I can tell you he is a class act from everyone that I know he has helped. This would also include what he donated to AONE to help law enforcement in Oklahoma.

Yeah, a two month waiting period to buy mufflers and saw 2" off your gun is amazing... :screwy:

I know what you're saying, but the whole thing pisses me off.

pktrkt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sent in for 3 "mufflers" on April 4th or thereabout and paperwork came back last monday and picked them up today... Looked on paper work from one back in 1998 and it took 3 months. Don't know if the slow paperwork was because of multiple "mufflers" or not. S&H was who I dealt with.. Stand up guy..

djcorrell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what it seams like is there were some that were pushed through prior to 8/27 and there was a reassignment and at that point everyone that went pending on that date is taking way longer....02

Latest posts

Top Bottom