6.8 Zombie Killer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hummerduude54

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi All,
New to this Forum, wanted to show off my baby!

This is my 6.8 Z.E.D.U. (Zombie Eradication/Disposal Unit) - My best friend is a gunsmith, lucky me, and built/pieced-together this beauty for my birthday last year. Been building on it for a while and about got it where I want it.

As I received it.
ai1119.photobucket.com_albums_k629_hummerduude54_68ZEDUMidBuild.jpg

Z.E.D.U. Lower - Notice the "Safe" "Undead" and "Outbreak" on the fire selector
ai1119.photobucket.com_albums_k629_hummerduude54_68ZEDULower.jpg

ai1119.photobucket.com_albums_k629_hummerduude54_68ZEDULower2.jpg

Finished product after the addition of some Magpul goodies, a Rainier Arms Tactical Compensator XTC, an Adams Arms Gasblock, a Savvy Sniper Sling, and my most recent addition a Primary Arms Red Dot and 3X Deluxe Magnifier (at least until I can save up for my ACOG).
ai1119.photobucket.com_albums_k629_hummerduude54_68ZEDU.jpg

hummerduude54

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
well from one fellow Zombie Slayer to another.....that is pretty bada$$! lol. does ur buddy have a shop somewhere?

Haha, thanks man, I also just ordered a custom dust cover with a biohazard symbol and "Z.E.D.U." engraved on it, should be in by Friday.

Well, he used to be employed at Gander Mountain in Amarillo but they downsized management and cut him loose, he is still trying to find a home but he is kinda working with his buddy who just started up 806 Tactical, you can find them on Facebook if your interested. They are both really cool dudes and extremely talented, went to school in Tishomingo. They both come up every year for the big gun show, its been a tradition for the past couple of years.

hummerduude54

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice, what kind of sling is that?

Savvy Sniper, best sling I have ever owned, especially for an AR. It quickly allows you to go from single to dual point, and quickly transitions from tight up against your chest to firing position in a quick, easy, fluid motion.

They have a website . I have just the basic QUAD sling, $60. They have all sorts of really nice slings for all different applications.

Latest posts

Top Bottom