7.62x39

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mirge

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody know where to to get some inexpensive 7.62x39 ammo? Monarch... Wolf.. whatever :)

Academy has 20-round boxes for $5.xx I believe... was out of stock last time I checked. Any other places reasonable? Walmart was $16.xx for a 20-round box heh.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Academy has 20-round boxes for $5.xx I believe... was out of stock last time I checked. Any other places reasonable? Walmart was $16.xx for a 20-round box heh.

The ammo at Wal-Mart is brass. The only reason I ever buy it is if I am going to shoot at H & H or somewhere that won't accept steel casing. I bought all my monarch a while back at Academy when they had it on sale crazy cheap. Dropped about $700 on it because I knew I wouldn't find it cheaper than that... haven't looked since then though. sorry.

Mirge

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey I live in BA and i see u do as well....
like I said I have 2 cases of Wolf (1000 rounds a piece) I might be willing to part with if your interested

Oh I didn't read into it correctly i guess lol... please pm w/ a price for 500 rounds, and 1000 rounds....... if you're willing to part with that much. Cash poor right now......... so might not be able to do more than 500 honestly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom