$7 for a jar of mayonnaise.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most modern kitchens have an ice maker in the fridge now. Bag it up when it is full and put it in the freezer. A lot more user friendly than a 2 liter block of ice in a plastic container
We used to freeze water in 16-20oz (pop/gatorade/etc.) bottles. They fit in the smaller spaces around stuff in large ice chests, or can be used in personal sized coolers. And if/when they melt, you have drinking water.

Just a thought.
___

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We used to freeze water in 16-20oz (pop/gatorade/etc.) bottles. They fit in the smaller spaces around stuff in large ice chests, or can be used in personal sized coolers. And if/when they melt, you have drinking water.

Just a thought.
___
I haven't bought Gatorade or soft drinks in bottles ( glass or plastic) in years. Not needed in my household.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes I just like to see if people get their panties in a bunch. Spent the day fishing and putting meals in the freezer. 42 fish , 84 fillets.

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Simple logic would tell us, pricing mistakes should be partly in both the store, and the customer's favor, right? Ever hear the old joke about the crooked grocer that kept a new broom leaning against the check out stand? He charged everyone for this broom, and if someone said something, he would take it off their bill, and say Dang, I thought that was yours!
I've had experiences in stores that show a sale item "on the shelf" but when you check out they charge you full price (Walmart and Smiths/Kroger are bad for this) I like the self check-out section for this, you can see the exact price for each item you enter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom