$7 for a jar of mayonnaise.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not a fan of store bought mayo but I will eat dukes on my BLT's, mayo is so easy to make at home and I like my homemade mayo but I am definitely on team mustard.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in wally mart today, got 5 different things. 4 of the 5 things were priced wrong, and certainly not in my favor.

wallymart will deny it, but I think they don't give a crap if they screw the customer or not. All you can do is complain to the clerk, and maybe the store manager on duty (if you can find him/her) and they will sort of listen but you can tell by the look in their eye that they're worn out and don't really give a crap. wallymart will deny this, of course, and state blah blah blah.
Maybe that reciept checker at the door is checking if prices are correct. 🤣

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I paid 3.20 for a bag of ice the other day that was shrinkflated to 7 lbs, needed it in a hurry. Then finally dug out the old westinghouse metal ice trays for future use.
I suspect we will all be IMPROVISING before this is over! I hate to say it but, that is likely just what many spoiled people need to learn how to do!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe that reciept checker at the door is checking if prices are correct. 🤣
Simple logic would tell us, pricing mistakes should be partly in both the store, and the customer's favor, right? Ever hear the old joke about the crooked grocer that kept a new broom leaning against the check out stand? He charged everyone for this broom, and if someone said something, he would take it off their bill, and say Dang, I thought that was yours!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was talking to a guy the other day who told me about a gas station fella. He would sell the same carburetor over and over. He had little tricks to make it seem the carburetor needed replacing. He said he had a carburetor for Ford, Chevy, and Mopar.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guy for the ice. Just take and fill 2 liter pop bottles with water and freeze. 2 or 3 will last all day in a good cooler and when your done they are reusable. You just stick them back in the freezer when done. I had one in a 5 gallon bucket for fish today and still was not total thawed when I got home.

That's the problem with that stuff called Money. It doesn't come with instructions on the back.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guy for the ice. Just take and fill 2 liter pop bottles with water and freeze. 2 or 3 will last all day in a good cooler and when your done they are reusable. You just stick them back in the freezer when done. I had one in a 5 gallon bucket for fish today and still was not total thawed when I got home.

That's the problem with that stuff called Money. It doesn't come with instructions on the back.
I'd have to buy something that came in a 2 liter bottle first. pour it out and re use the bottle.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I guess your stuck buying or making ice cube ice then. lol. Its just what I do. But really plasitic bottles are not terribly hard to come by.........by the billions. But I should'nt be hijacking a mayonnaise thread. So back to talking about the important stuff. HA.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom