9-14/15 Tulsa Gun show Report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Am I the only one who went ?
Talked to the crew from Fatboy tac and picked up an Ar wrench,phatom brake/comp ,10 rd mag from them, Pmag 20/30 ($13 ea)ar Utg pistol grip- Kings guns, 500 55gr sp,frankford bullet puller Northern georgia reloading.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was actually a really good show. There was some dirt cheap ammo and a lot of small sellers there that haven't had tables at a show for a while.

I didnt buy anything because I didnt find the AK i wanted but all in all it was one of the better ones in the exchange center for a while.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I went, only because a large dealer gave me a free pass. It was OK. Prices seemed a little better than the last show a month or so ago. Lots of decent deals on new guns, lots of junky old guns. I managed to make it through without spending a penny. The quality items I was looking for were non-existent there.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well we always have next weekend in Claremore at Super Dave's to find best of all worlds--cheap prices, 10k dealers , low gate price and no beef jerry sented beaded ginso beanie babies .

Latest posts

Top Bottom