9MM FMJ 124 gr 500 rounds for a hundred bucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
that stuff has a bad rep online. hot load and iffy firing. Pakistani, caveat emptor

I purchased some egyptian that it is compared to on some sources, the egyp had mega hard primers, and was Damn warm...However if you are shooting an mg or smg open bolt gun, you should be good to go. It really isn't that cheap though.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that stuff has a bad rep online. hot load and iffy firing. Pakistani, caveat emptor

I purchased some egyptian that it is compared to on some sources, the egyp had mega hard primers, and was Damn warm...However if you are shooting an mg or smg open bolt gun, you should be good to go. It really isn't that cheap though.

Read some reviews - very mixed. Did order 6lb striker spring ....

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope it works better than the egyption. I snapped a hammer of one a cobray m-ll semi, but it went bang everytime till it broke. so if you got a hammer strike it would definately go bang...with authority!

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took forever to get it. Looks dirty. Initial testing - ok, primers look very hard, kick doesn't seem any different. No misfires.
Went through H&H USPSA match without a hick-up. Very accurate from M&P, but does smell funny.

Latest posts

Top Bottom