9mm NATO Specs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been looking at the load manuals and Google for load data for 124 grain 9mm NATO ammo.

I'm getting mixed information. Some say it's the same load data as +P and others say it's hotter, but not as hot as +P+.

Anyone got any links or sources for load data?

vooduchikn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So look at the load data for 124 +p and pick a pressure that's closest to NATO spec. A chrono and minimum starting load would be important here along with some 124grn ball FMJ bullets as NATO rounds are FMJ ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WorksEveryTime

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been looking at the load manuals and Google for load data for 124 grain 9mm NATO ammo.

I'm getting mixed information. Some say it's the same load data as +P and others say it's hotter, but not as hot as +P+.

Anyone got any links or sources for load data?
Curious if you found / successfully tested some good load data for a 9mm 124g Nato since long ago. I'm wanting to get my hands on some starting data to make rounds for an AR9 that cycles perfectly with the Winchester Nato 9 124gr. Other regular 9mm ammo stove pipes ejected rounds quite regularly with my Sterns Defense adapter, but a Mean Arms Endomag adapter works pretty good, unless loaded to the max (jams on first round but fires thru on the rest without fail. Really want to get the Sterns to work reliably, but not at Winchester Nato prices :) Also wondering if you tried SPM primers to bump the pressures you needed. As always, I'm wanting to play it safe, but think it would to take a major mistake to blow out my AR-9 upper on just a few trial rounds...

Latest posts

Top Bottom