9x18 ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Copper01

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a P64 coming in the brown truck today. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could pick up some 9x18 over here on the northish (between I-40 and 23rd) side of the city.

I know I can probably get it cheaper online but I just want a box to put through the pistol after I get it cleaned up this evening.

Thanks,

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is help for the 27 pound DA trigger. Check the makarov.com website. Your gun isn't a Makarov, but it shoots the same ammo and I think Karl had some info on making the trigger usable. It involves some spring work. Makdotcom is outta business, but they left the site up and it's got lots of good info about all things 9x18. Aftermarket springs are still available at Wolff Gunsprings http://www.gunsprings.com/

The SA trigger should be excellent. Glad King's was able to help you. Nice folks. CB

Copper01

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks,

Yeah, I've been reading up on the fixes. I've found this website http://www.p64resource.com/

I got it from SOG. It is a '74 and looks to be unissued. I really didn't believe that DA would be as bad as everyone said but I was wrong. It has a couple of the usual issues. So, I'll be buying the wolf springs and working on the stiff safety.

I try to stop by King's anytime I'm looking for stuff. The staff there is great. I don't always buy from there but I do give them the chance. Plus they are on my way home from work, so when I get out on time it's an easy stop.

septic_shock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you want the hollow point silver bear, Brigadoon's is where I get it for my CZ-82. I don't remember the price though. However, they are the only place locally that I've found hp's.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks,

Yeah, I've been reading up on the fixes. I've found this website http://www.p64resource.com/

I got it from SOG. It is a '74 and looks to be unissued. I really didn't believe that DA would be as bad as everyone said but I was wrong. It has a couple of the usual issues. So, I'll be buying the wolf springs and working on the stiff safety.

I try to stop by King's anytime I'm looking for stuff. The staff there is great. I don't always buy from there but I do give them the chance. Plus they are on my way home from work, so when I get out on time it's an easy stop.

is SOG recognizing those P64's as C&R eligible yet?? JG sales is and they are sold out, i gotta check with a friend of mine thats a milsurp dealer to see if he has any

Latest posts

Top Bottom