A&M...another week, another 2nd half meltdown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just think on how they are gonna do playing LSU, Florida, Auburn, SC etc.... every week...... :D

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just so frustrated with our DBs. Also when the LBs and Safeties are attempting to cover WRs. They just don't have a clue, everyone is wide open over the middle. In fact Judie is the only one that knows what he's doing out there. How many times do we bail out the other team on 3rd and long. Makes me freaking sick. Also Sherman is a ***** on the 4th and 1s. Play to win the f#($ing ballgame! Aggie football is killing me! Thanks for ruining my life these last two weeks! How the hell do we choke away to easy Ws?!?!

And sooner and okies STFU! Don't tempt me, I'm a f#(*$ing crazy at the moment. I'll whip everyone of your asses. Don't test me! I'm f$(%ing pissed and ready to explode!

I'd be blaming Sherman but I couldn't stand him from his Green Bay days anyways. When ONE receiver has like 300yds on you..... ONE guy! You need to make adjustments.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Play to win the f#($ing ballgame! Aggie football is killing me! Thanks for ruining my life these last two weeks! How the hell do we choke away to easy Ws?!?!

And sooner and okies STFU! Don't tempt me, I'm a f#(*$ing crazy at the moment. I'll whip everyone of your asses. Don't test me! I'm f$(%ing pissed and ready to explode!

I'm going to church. Bye!

LOL! You're not giving the sermon, are you?

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He is giving the sermon and it's at a church in College Station, there will be infinite AMENS in the congregation and I will be on the front row.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[ Thanks for ruining my life these last two weeks! How the hell do we choke away to easy Ws?!?!

And sooner and okies STFU! Don't tempt me, I'm a f#(*$ing crazy at the moment. I'll whip everyone of your asses. Don't test me! I'm f$(%ing pissed and ready to explode![/QUOTE]

Easy w's? O-state has had the gaggies number the last 4 straight. The reason they got beat last night was because Arky watched the OSU game and took their entire 2nd half game plan and used it almost verbatim. Same stats, same plays, we gave the world the playbook to beat the ags. Sorry to tell you, but its the truth.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[ Thanks for ruining my life these last two weeks! How the hell do we choke away to easy Ws?!?!

Easy w's? O-state has had the gaggies number the last 4 straight. The reason they got beat last night was because Arky watched the OSU game and took their entire 2nd half game plan and used it almost verbatim. Same stats, same plays, we gave the world the playbook to beat the ags. Sorry to tell you, but its the truth.[/QUOTE]
sweet!

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The 4th and 1 call was dumb.

With that said, I'd blame Tim D and his defense more than Sherm on this loss. 38 pts is enough to beat anybody if you have just a average D.

Not worried at all that the Ags are moving to the stronger, more stable, overall better league. Sure beats staying here where you are threatened by lawsuits and an unstable group that already ran off Nebraska and Colorado before. And now A&M..

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not worried at all that the Ags are moving to the stronger, more stable, overall better league. Sure beats staying here where you are threatened by lawsuits and an unstable group that already ran off Nebraska and Colorado before. And now A&M..

Uh huh, come back in a few years and tell us how great Sherman and the bottom half of the SEC is. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom