Acorn falls on hood = shoot at handcuffed suspect

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seriously, do you have a pilot's license? Have you ever flown a 737? How can you make such a stupid comment when you don't even know what it's like to put on that uniform and get into the cockpit?
"Most of the mentally challenged who make ridiculous comments on this forum," comment made me wonder if the person making that statement has a degree in Psychology so they could have the qualifications to make that statement.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Most of the mentally challenged who make ridiculous comments on this forum," comment made me wonder if the person making that statement has a degree in Psychology so they could have the qualifications to make that statement.

No, I don't. So if you want to know, just ask. No need to beat around the bush.

But apparently, if people who've never worked or been trained in law enforcement can be experts on police tactics and procedures, I can be an expert in psychology and I'm fully qualified to make those sorts of judgments.

I did take a psychology course in high school.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

But apparently, if people who've never worked or been trained in law enforcement can be experts on police tactics and procedures, I can be an expert in psychology and I'm fully qualified to make those sorts of judgments.

To be fair, one needs no psychology degree to assess whether one is "mentally challenged".

The critics of the cops who shot at imaginary threats are obviously less mentally fit than those who attempt to draw attention to other factors that may have led to the reckless discharge of firearms.

Doing the mental gymnastics to somehow lessen the ridiculousness of that event requires a level of brain fitness most could only hope to achieve.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, Super Sarcasm Man... Things don't happen in a vacuum. There are always reasons things happen the way they do, even if the outcome is ridiculous (which I made VERY clear it was in this case...maybe you missed that along with my statements that were also critical of this fuster cluck). One can always choose to just talk s**t without really giving any thought to the issue...and that's almost as ridiculous as mag-dumping into a car after hearing an acorn fall.

If talking s**t about things one knows nothing about were art we'd have a bunch of freakin' Michelangelos on this forum.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, Super Sarcasm Man... Things don't happen in a vacuum. There are always reasons things happen the way they do, even if the outcome is ridiculous (which I made VERY clear it was in this case...maybe you missed that along with my statements that were also critical of this fuster cluck). One can always choose to just talk s**t without really giving any thought to the issue...and that's almost as ridiculous as mag-dumping into a car after hearing an acorn fall.

If talking s**t about things one knows nothing about were art we'd have a bunch of freakin' Michelangelos on this forum.
I hope you have a good day.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Oh heck, I was just rattling your chain a little. No problems. LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom