Act of Valor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw the midnight showing at quail springs! It did not dissapoint! I'm also going to see it again with a few more friends. It will be part of my blu-ray collection.

I hope to God you weren't with the idiot bunch of college kids sitting behind us who kept talking and bragging about breaking the law. Sitting behind 3 cops and bragging about breaking laws is real cool!!! I felt like I was the oldest one in the theater and I'm only 32.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope to God you weren't with the idiot bunch of college kids sitting behind us who kept talking and bragging about breaking the law. Sitting behind 3 cops and bragging about breaking laws is real cool!!! I felt like I was the oldest one in the theater and I'm only 32.
I highly doubt clarkbe was. I let him explain why...;)

Though I do know the type. In one of my engineering classes, there was a guy sitting behind me bragging about being caught with a fake ID after buying some liquor. He didn't seem to be concerned with the possibility of being charged with a felony or with the fact that a felony pretty much ruins an engineer's career.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guys who were all sitting behind us were college kids who have probably never been through a firearms training course of any type. The closest thing to real shooting they've ever done is by playing Call of Duty.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guys who were all sitting behind us were college kids who have probably never been through a firearms training course of any type. The closest thing to real shooting they've ever done is by playing Call of Duty.

Definitely not clarkbe, I'm pretty sure he's been through CLEET.

Yeah, the COD generation. I'm part of it, but since I haven't ever been police/military, I don't pretend to be an expert. I don't play COD either. lol:offtopic2:

Anyone in Stillwater want to go to Act of Valor with a fellow OKShooter? My wife sure as hell isn't going with me.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely not clarkbe, I'm pretty sure he's been through CLEET.

Yeah, the COD generation. I'm part of it, but since I haven't ever been police/military, I don't pretend to be an expert. I don't play COD either. lol:offtopic2:

Anyone in Stillwater want to go to Act of Valor with a fellow OKShooter? My wife sure as hell isn't going with me.

Good to know. I'm 32 and play Battlefield 3 a couple of times a week. I could be considered part of the CD generation but I'm an officer and have been for 6 years now. I know what reality is like and the difference between it and the video games. These jerkoffs at the movie did not know the difference.

Peabody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I loved this movie. I really enjoyed the acting by the seals.. It made it feel more real. Damn good military action movie. One of the best I've seen in a long time. I'll probably go see it again. Will definitely buy it on bluray.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
getting tickets tomorrow for sunday early afternoon. if anyone is going to the warren that day to watch it be cool to meet some people off here.

I'm going with my dad to watch it at the Warren this week but we won't be going Sunday afternoon. Sorry.

Doesn't the Warren ban CCW? Thought we had a thread about that last year... they won't be getting any of my money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom