Advantage Arms Glock 17 .22 Conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one that's very reliable with bulk pack 55 Remington golden bullet. Mine is an early one and I had to send it back for an upgrade that's now standard on newer ones. As a training tool I think it's worth the purchase price, but so is a quality green gas airsoft Glock so you can practice at home.

12gabackup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one that's very reliable with bulk pack 55 Remington golden bullet. Mine is an early one and I had to send it back for an upgrade that's now standard on newer ones. As a training tool I think it's worth the purchase price, but so is a quality green gas airsoft Glock so you can practice at home.

What were the upgrades? How can you tell if it's a newer model?

BAPD193

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody have one of these? I've been considering getting one but want to make sure they are reliable. Thanks

I had one and just sold it. There is a gen 1 and gen 2. My gen 1 only worked well with CCI minimags. It was fun to shoot.

The only other prob I had with it was the slide was just a tad bit wider that the glak slide. So holstering and drawing was kinda hard in a kydex hoster. It wanted to push the slide back when I holstered.

I ended up taking a file to a old Fobus.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got one for my G19 and G23. Saves a lot of money by shooting 4 mags of .22 to every 1 mag or 9mm or .40 S&W. Remington bulk pack is the way to go. Stay away from Federal just read the directions. One of my best buy to increase my shooting time.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love mine, it's my favorite .22
It does fail to feed avery now and then, give you a chance to practice clearance drills.
The FTF is infrequent enough that it doesn't detract from the enjoyment of saving so much money at the range.

Latest posts

Top Bottom