Advantage Arms Glock 17 .22 Conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one that's very reliable with bulk pack 55 Remington golden bullet. Mine is an early one and I had to send it back for an upgrade that's now standard on newer ones. As a training tool I think it's worth the purchase price, but so is a quality green gas airsoft Glock so you can practice at home.

but there is no comparison to a Buckmark?

TonyT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine has been totally reliable with either CCI MinIMag or Remington Golden Bullet ammo. You have to put up with the ignition failures using the Remington ammo.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have four kits; All LE models; for G19; G34; G21; & G30; I bought them all used; I bought the G19 kit on Ebay back when you could buy bullets and magazines; The paperwork reads not to use Federal 48 grain -- cycles so so, but works; Remington Thunderbolt work the best; so does CCI (kinda expensive) great tool to practice trigger control; Federal 48 grain are great for Failure to Fire exercise;

I agree with BAPD193; slide is a bit wider; fits a bit snug in Kydex holster;

The G19 and G17 model had a magazine change; original was skeleton type mag; ten rounds -- new model looks like Glock mag but top is narrow for .22LR -- still ten rounds.

Great for what it is; a drop in kit for a Glock you want super accuracy -- Buckmark; Beretta 87T; Ruger Mark?; Sig Trailside or Mosquito; Kimber Rimfire; Wather P22.

Happy shooting

charlotte72

New to the site!
Reaction score
Thank you Advantage arms for being true to your word and producing such a fine conversion kit.Top Glock kept me informed as to my delivery of the product reasonably well, the overwhelming demand for the product had them up against a wall.I found the customer service at Top Glock to be good on all accounts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom