• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Aero Precision AR15 Enhanced M-lok Handguard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

younggundavid

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Sub Category
Gun Parts
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
140.00$
OKC/TULSA, 73112, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
I have an Aero Precision AR15 Enchanced M-lok Handguard. I'm building a duty rifle and bought this last month as part of that build. I'd never used an aero precision handguard but wanted to try one. I installed 2 weeks ago but immediately could tell this is not what I was accustomed to training with. I shopped around and purchased a new replacement from a different manufacture. This one was installed but the gun was never finished, it was never fired or used or left the home. I took the handguard off and it went right back into the box. The barrel nut comes with it and I did install the barrel nut. It's off but still has High Temp copper anti-seize on the threads. I installed the new handguards barrel nut. I never used any of the shims that come with this barrel nut. So it comes with 15" black annodized Handguard, the correct barrel nut for installation, installation screws, barrel nut shims. I believe after my discount and shipping, I paid 176.00. I'm asking 140.00 and will meet. I travel most weekends to the Sapulpa area, but prefer to meet in OKC. It comes just like I ordered it from Aero Precision.

Attachments

• Aero precision Handguard.jpg
    Aero precision Handguard.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 9

yurigagarian

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have an Aero Precision AR15 Enchanced M-lok Handguard. I'm building a duty rifle and bought this last month as part of that build. I'd never used an aero precision handguard but wanted to try one. I installed 2 weeks ago but immediately could tell this is not what I was accustomed to training with. I shopped around and purchased a new replacement from a different manufacture. This one was installed but the gun was never finished, it was never fired or used or left the home. I took the handguard off and it went right back into the box. The barrel nut comes with it and I did install the barrel nut. It's off but still has High Temp copper anti-seize on the threads. I installed the new handguards barrel nut. I never used any of the shims that come with this barrel nut. So it comes with 15" black annodized Handguard, the correct barrel nut for installation, installation screws, barrel nut shims. I believe after my discount and shipping, I paid 176.00. I'm asking 140.00 and will meet. I travel most weekends to the Sapulpa area, but prefer to meet in OKC. It comes just like I ordered it from Aero Precision.
Are you going to be in the OKC area this weekend or Sapulpa? I think this might work for my son's rifle. I love in Yukon but am staying in the Moore area this weekend. I'm new to the forum and don't know how to PM yet so if you could send me a message?