Afghan man charged in killing of 2 Muslims in Albuquerque.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So like many other of these cases, the guy was known to be violent and has been on law enforcement radar for a while. It sure sounds like the court system is culpable for letting the guy off so many times. :censored:
I agree it sucks, but unfortunately it happens all the time because the victims refuse to testify. We had a frequent flyer on domestics, couldn't even tell you how many times we went to his house. We would hook him up and take him away based on what we saw, but when it came time to go to court, if she showed up at all, she always refused to testify. We all tried to get her too, at the very least leave the POS, but it was the same ole' story every time "he said he was sorry and promised to never do it again". I told her one of these days we were going to respond to a homicide. I think it was two months after that he killed her. We tried, the judge who heard the cases was a good guy, definitely NOT a soft on crime judge, but his hands were tied because she wouldn't testify. I'll never understand why women allow these scum sucking cowards back into their lives.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree it sucks, but unfortunately it happens all the time because the victims refuse to testify. We had a frequent flyer on domestics, couldn't even tell you how many times we went to his house. We would hook him up and take him away based on what we saw, but when it came time to go to court, if she showed up at all, she always refused to testify. We all tried to get her too, at the very least leave the POS, but it was the same ole' story every time "he said he was sorry and promised to never do it again". I told her one of these days we were going to respond to a homicide. I think it was two months after that he killed her. We tried, the judge who heard the cases was a good guy, definitely NOT a soft on crime judge, but his hands were tied because she wouldn't testify. I'll never understand why women allow these scum sucking cowards back into their lives.
It is typically gas lighting. The physical abuse is much easier to spot than the mental and emotional abuse being cast upon them as well. I have seen it more frequently than I would like and it never gets less frustrating that no amount of words or effort will ever get through to the victim until they are ready to hear it. I saw it enough as a kid that I am pretty sensitive to it in general now and it is present across every socioeconomic group, religion, ethnicity, and gender. I have seen men be victims though not as frequently as women and kids. It is tragic and always feels like if someone could just give them a break from the offender for 3-4 months to see the light, they could be saved. It always feels more like someone that knows one day the alcohol, drugs, whatever will kill them but they just cant walk away from it.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why did this even make the headlines? It is what it is; just another inter-tribal killing that is considered acceptable in that, as well as other, cultures.

No, it's not accepted in Albuquerque. The Muslim center there hosts many different sects of Islam and is definitely not OK with this BS.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since Muslim is not a nationality it really ought to read, Afghani kills two Pakistani males. A side note might be they have all been imported in the last 5 years. Then try to figure out why that might happen in Albuquerque NM. I guess bugs missed the turn, again.....

Many don't get the Sunni Shiite schism. Look to the Iraq Iran war where they fought each other for years. Over a million killed. Good riddance I'll opine.

Ridiculous that administration would even weigh in, it's a religious problem, cultural too, but fundamentally grounded in the intolerance of their faith.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom