Afghan man charged in killing of 2 Muslims in Albuquerque.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So what do you think the usual suspect looks like?
They almost always look usual. Mostly...

No, it's not accepted in Albuquerque. The Muslim center there hosts many different sects of Islam and is definitely not OK with this BS.

To be fair, ABQ, and NM in general, tolerate a lot of things most states wouldn't. It's a weird state and as pretty as some areas can be, no way you'd ever get me to live in that state.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They almost always look usual. Mostly...

To be fair, ABQ, and NM in general, tolerate a lot of things most states wouldn't. It's a weird state and as pretty as some areas can be, no way you'd ever get me to live in that state.
ABQ is an armpit, I'll gladly admit.

The dude from the Muslim center wasn't about tolerating that BS is what I was referring to,

You might think about this:
A ton of those new immigrants are here because they fled that sectarian war nonsense. They wanted to get away from it - so when one of their "own" starts it back up, they see it for what it is.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The dude from the Muslim center wasn't about tolerating that BS is what I was referring to,

A ton of those new immigrants are here because they fled that sectarian war nonsense. They wanted to get away from it - so when one of their "own" starts it back up, they see it for what it is.
Sounds to me like they brought that "sectarian war nonsense" with them. Stands to reason being that those 'wars' have been ongoing for Centuries, and attitudes are not going to change just because they went to a new country to live.

Ask former Chancellor Angela Merkel about that when she started allowing unlimited numbers of North African refugees into Germany and the assaults and rapes began.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I can think about it. There, I thought about it. Doesn't seem like it changed the outcome very much? Four people are still murdered and they were attacked by someone within their own community. Beyond kicking him out of their center, I'm not sure what else they did to prevent this?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can think about it. There, I thought about it. Doesn't seem like it changed the outcome very much? Four people are still murdered and they were attacked by someone within their own community. Beyond kicking him out of their center, I'm not sure what else they did to prevent this?

I don't know. what should they have done?

Christian guy kills a half a dozen folks, what should we have done?

I'm not defending their beliefs, but it's disingenuous to act like they promoted this crap in Albuquerque.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm not defending their beliefs, but it's disingenuous to act like they promoted this crap in Albuquerque.
Christian guy already on LE and/or FBI radar makes them culpable, but in today’s world, it’s the gun’s fault.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Christian guy already on LE and/or FBI radar makes them culpable, but in today’s world, it’s the gun’s fault.

I'm pretty easy to please. If it turns out this guy was on the FBI's radar and they did nothing? Again? :anyone:

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I lived in ABQ for a couple of years in the late 80'S, it was then a three culture society, Anglo, Hispanic, and Indian. How you have a significant middle east, muslim, population there today boggles my mind.

Most are not fleeing sectarian wars, they are economic leaches, going where the benefits are the best. There are maps showing what the economic costs of this ridiculous, unfiltered immigration policy is, unfortunately they don't yet show the changes in crime statics. Which I'd guess to be somewhat associated with un-vetted "refugees". We're paying for this idiocy with every tax dollar. Not to worry, it will be getting worse soon.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, just listened to the news again in New Mexico where it’s the top story. Currently only charged with two murders.
The shooter is Sunni. The victims appear to be in their 20’s and are shelte.
The news reporter said authorities weren’t sure if the differences the shooter had was secular in nature or if the shooters daughter was involved.
Shooter has a criminal history dating back to 2017 for domestic violence.
That’s all they are saying tonight.
My personal speculation is the daughter of the shooter who is also Sunni was mingling with Shiite men. Just speculation on my part.
Edit: One domestic violence incident was beating his daughter because he didn’t agree with the relationship she was in. Dismissed in court.
Next was when he and wife were driving to a Human Services office. It was the wife’s first time to drive and made mistakes so he cursed her, grabbed her by the hair and threw her out of the car, making her walk two hours to the office.
At the office when she arrived he cursed her again for taking so long, grabbed her hair and threw her to the ground. That case was also dismissed in court.
Next there was a 911 call from the son saying the shooter was beating him and his mom with a large metal spoon. When police arrived and arrested the father, neither mother or son would say who it was that beat them according to police records but he was arrested anyway. Charges were once again dismissed in court.
Daughter in a police interview stated she knew three of the murdered men. When the interviewer asked “who are they to you” the daughter Lubna Syed replied “no one”.
The family says their father didn’t do it.
That’s the latest from NM news.
It's just dey kulture and who really cares anyway

Latest posts

Top Bottom