Air Force Flyover honoring CV-19 responders and others Friday morning May 1st

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I lucked out pretty well. I picked out the area of the Norman campus of the Moore-Norman Tech center, which is up north of Norman at 12th Ave. and Franklin Road. I had a big high-line system right there, but I still managed to get almost 40 pictures. The first ones through were the big cargo planes, and they were following I-35 but then banked right over where I was. The tankers followed a few minutes later and were just a wee bit east of the track of the cargo planes. However, some of the smaller training aircraft might have taken a different course because I only saw 4 of those in formation, and I was thinking there was supposed to be more than the four.

I had thought of taking video, and I probably would have had they all came through together, but each group was about 5 minutes after the group before them. It was tricky enough dealing with two still cameras (one on a tripod and one around my neck), so it would have been really difficult to try to take both videos and stills.

Raptor62

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was at Mercy hospital pretty easy to get a picture of the big bird....c17??
11e439cbb369861f03a01f8d508dbcf9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom