AIWB Skils and Essential Handgun Skills, Tulsa OK Oct 14-15 hosted by TDSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AIWB and IWB classes!!!
Oct 14-15 AIWB and IWB/ Essential Handgun Skills
Tulsa OK ( USSA Range)
Hosted by TDSA ( https://www.tdsatulsa.com/register.php )

We are rescheduling the AR-15 class that was set for Oct. 14-15. We are hosting an Inside the Waistband and Appendix Carry Pistol Course instead. The lead instructor for these two classes is none other than Spencer Keepers! This guy is the authority on this subject matter and has even developed his own IWB and AIWB holsters to coincide with his curriculum.

These are individual classes. Each class is $250 for the day making it $500 for the weekend. If you sign up for both, you'll get $100 off! No other discounts or coupons can be applied, sorry.

A little bit about Spencer:

Spencer is a Nationally recognized firearms instructor and Owner of Keepers Concealment. He has been a Presenter at the Rangemaster Tactical Conference 2012-16, a Presenter at the Paul Gomez Memorial Training Conference 2012 & 2015 and is one of only 11 Handgun Masters though Rangemaster and qualified as an Expert on the FAST test.
Mr. Keepers is a graduate of some of the world’s best handgun, carbine, shotgun, force-on-force and hand-to-hand classes. He has well over 1,000 hours of professional firearms training from the world’s best civilian, law enforcement, military and competition shooters and instructors.

Instructor Certifications:
Advanced Instructor though Rangemaster
Advanced Instructor though John Farnam Defensive Training International
Instructor through Will Andrews, OK Shooting Skills
NRA Instructor

You can see, Spencer is extremely qualified and is an overall outstanding man. I'm excited about hosting this class for him and I'll be right there on the line with you if you wanna join me for this incredible training.

Registration will be available soon on www.tdsa.us:
Positions are limited. Max is 16 in this class.
5 spots are already filled with members from my team. That leaves 11 open slots. Don't hesitate! Let me know on here if you want me to count you in. I'll save you a spot. Just need payment soon. Thanks!!!!! Hope to see you there.

What you'll need:

• Range gear, Ear and Eye protection
• AIWB holster and OWB strong side holster ( IF you cannot demonstrate safe re-holstering you will be asked to use a OWB strong side holster)
• Reliable semi auto handgun
• 350 rounds of ammo for each class (I'd bring 1000 total)
• At least 3 spare mags and one mag pouch
• Drinks will be supplied by TDSA
• Chair, sun screen, etc.

https://www.tdsatulsa.com/register.php

Latest posts

Top Bottom