Alex Jones was on Piers Morgan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think Mr Jones should have stayed calmer and had a real debate to deliver the facts, now Morgan has a face to us "crazy" Americans holding on to our guns and our bible...Alex should have demanded to be the only guest on that hour, they clearly just used him like the lawyer scum on after Alex said "an exhibit" YMMV

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I enjoyed it. I Will admit before I watched it, I read some of the Facebook comments regarding the interview and a lot of people were bashing alex because he did so outrageous and didn't stay calm, So I had low expectations. But my thinking is if you listen To Alex at all that's how it always is. He did a good job. He had air time on CNN and he took advantage of it. Take advantage to talk about all the other platforms and all the other opinions that he has. I'm glad he got mad, I'm glad he showed emotion, I'm glad he got angry, we should all be this angry about what's going on. And he was brought on there because of the petition that he started to deport Piers Morgan not solely because he is the go to person for Second Amendment rights. He already had a Second Amendment expert on there with Larry Pratt we saw how that went. I think we all need to show a little more passion and emotion!

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is a good ambassador for the American Republic against globalist pig criminal bankster scumbags, who have used their power to usurp the American Government (amongst other governments) and launch a global economic, scientific and genocidal take over.

against the people Alex and you do business with?

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang, I had to do my first ignore.

Lightning, at least SMS, Dennis, etc. Actually use their brain when they debate me, and actually try to put meaning in their debates.

Congrats on being the first on reddogs iggy list.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang, I had to do my first ignore.

Lightning, at least SMS, Dennis, etc. Actually use their brain when they debate me, and actually try to put meaning in their debates.

Congrats on being the first on reddogs iggy list.
LOL, while i can see both sides. At this point in the gun debate I just think we need some calm collected speakers on our side. While he was hitting good points he got all over the place as well. I dont know why that limey choad is on us tv preaching to us anyway. Its so bad in the uk now they're wanting to make stab proof knives. Just makes me LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom