• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City All sold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D V US

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
175$
I have nothing left.

Last edited:

osupoke

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have two 8 lb. sealed jugs of Universal Clays powder that I'm never going to get around to using. They have been around quite awhile but stored in climate controlled room and still sealed. Works with pistol calibers and shotguns. $175 per jug, meet in Moore or Yukon.
I'll take one jug; can meet in Yukon this weekend.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
You indicated they have been stored for quite awhile. Does the jug say “Made in Australia“ or “Made in Canada”? Just trying to get an idea of the date. If it still has an orange sticker on it then it can be dated. IIRC an orange sticker coded 8102215…. Would mean 8lbs dated 10-22-2015 with the following numbers being the lot number. I think production moved to Canada in late 2014/early 2015.

If it’s made in Canada and has been stored in a climate controlled area, then I consider that relatively recent and I’ll take it. I’m currently reloading with similar dating and storage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom