American's Views on Guns & Gun Ownership

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're showing your ignorance of science, again. The three main types of research are (a) descriptive, (b) predictive, and (c) experimental...and all are valuable and important. Thanks for playing...better luck next time.

Some questions perhaps worth pondering: Is science the best tool for understanding and managing humans? Is it sufficient in itself for this purpose or must it be combined with other "approaches" or paradigms or ways of thinking?

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

John Lott is certain to pull pro-gun parts of the study out, which is good. There's lots of data in this study to support pro-gun arguments, and pro-gun groups will highlight those...meanwhile anti-gun groups will highlight the parts that support anti-gun arguments. I have yet to see any mis-interpretations, from anyone, which is nice.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The responses in "slide1" from the first post tracked pretty much how I expected them to. I'm convinced that most Dems who consider themselves 2A supporters actually just like guns and in reality don't have much use for the 2nd amendment except as it applies to them personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The media is utterly dishonest when it comes to firearms in America. They have no respect for the 2nd Amendment and no respect for the right to self-determination. Any poll they post and any survey they conduct is automatically suspect. Simply put, they're liars of the highest order.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any poll they post and any survey they conduct is automatically suspect. Simply put, they're liars of the highest order.
Any poll/survey posted by *anyone* should be suspect (i.e., skepticism), which is good science. Agreed that the media are giant liars...both liberal and conservative controlled media.

Latest posts

Top Bottom