Ammo deals at locked and loaded

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
9mm ammo deals

Attachments

• IMG_9921.jpeg
    IMG_9921.jpeg
    365.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9922.png
    IMG_9922.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Think black Friday is going to be pretty solid this year for ammo.

Remember to stock up, next year is an election year!

Last week I would have thought the same thing. However, the tide is turning and quickly. Not so sure ammo sales will be much by Negra Friday. I hope I’m wrong, but the canaries have already started tweeting. Between the Russian ban, the US gov supplying millions of rounds a month to Ukraine, rising labor and material rates and now the Israel deal the stock is dropping and fear/panic are returning. Several suppliers are already limiting orders, experiencing shortages, factory allocations starting etc.

Like I say, I hope I’m very wrong. Better buy NOW if you have any intention of wanting any in the next year plus.

Heck, I ordered a k of 9mm subs from Freedom last Saturday after Israel kicked off. They are usually quick, but my order has not even shipped yet.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
People already seem to be panic buying over current world events. I'm one of the managers at an Academy and it was cases and cases of 5.56 and 9mm all week long. I wouldn't be surprised if we see another run on ammo in the coming weeks.
That’s too bad. It’ll be toilet paper situation all over again. Luckily I’m stocked up but still

Latest posts

Top Bottom