Ammo Sightings--Lawton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sheridan WalMart had PPU .223 for $7 something a box. Still had plenty at 3:15 PM. 3 box limit.

Ditto at 16:00 - I bought two and they had 23 left on display at $7.97 per 20. FYI these are Serbian made, brass cased, 55 grain, jacketed boat-tail and look decent upon external inspection.

Tumbleweed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Score one for the good guys. I think pretty much all of the FGST got some. I got my 3, Jenifer got her 3, and F.I.L. got his 3. I saw BallisticBiker there also, and there were 6 boxes left at 1700ish. Thanks to my bro Thomas P. for sending out the alert!

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just left 67th street Walmart.

three boxes of 50 count federal 45 left for 21 each
Several boxes of 50 PPU 9mm and 45. I think that 9 was 13.97 and the 45 was 19.97 a box.

Dave

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Feb 9th, 6:10PM - Walmart on Sheridan has 5.56 Federal XM193 55gr. Ball ammo for $8.97 per 20 pack - there were six left on the shelf. Three pack purchase limit is being enforced.

mach1soldier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife was wondering that too. No guns in the case. She also said there was no ammo period in the cases. Did someone buy it all up or are they keeping everything hidden now?

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why doesn't walmart on Sheridan have any gun in thier display case? They have guns, just none on display.

I asked them about that tonight. They have been having problems with the locks on the display cases. A couple of them would not open with the keys that they had. I saw that happen twice while I've been there before. So they took everything out and put it in the back. If you want a firearm, you can ask them if they have it and they will check. If they have it, they will get it out of the back for you.

I asked. No ARs in stock.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom