Ammo Vending Machine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
o8x1f1vq1ht41.jpg

Steelers Fan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PBramble said:
I wouldn't be as concerned given the locations of the machines. Too far away from the big populated areas for the Dem kids to be buying it

CHenry said:
Stereotype much?

It's actually Demographical Profiling, widely accepted by Dumbocrat supporters of the "White Rural Rage".

Last edited:

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder about those thinking this is a problem for kids- you may have a point because kids today have not and cannot be threatened to within an inch of their life for not paying attention to the safety concerns with firearms and a whole lot of other stuff. I couldn't have been more than 7 when my dad pulled up to the old man that had a cafe/bar/variety of stuff in an old glass showcase at the front door, like Remmington 22 shorts, give me two quarters and told me to run in there and get 2 boxes so we could go to the river and do some shooting. Man, that was the best time of my life. After 32 years in the Army, and being 6th of 7 kids, my dad had 0 tolerance for not doing the right thing. To all the shrinks in the world, I thank him for that and the tough raising I got. Never once have I shut down or had a problem, I couldn't get fixed or work around. No such thing as I can't do it, he would say.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was alluding to all the ‘unraised’ kids out there. Not so much to kids that have been taught gun safety and have parents engaged in their lives.
I don’t see location being a barrier as they rides their stolen bikes all over and will eventually break into someone’s home to steal a gun. Up until then the ammo dispenser isn’t a problem.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I think the idea of an ammo vending machine is an interesting idea, I don’t see the point of setting them up in a grocery store of all places. :scratch:

Latest posts

Top Bottom