Ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
.40 cal at the del city walmart an hour ago. Was looking for 357 sig ammo just bought new gun and have no bullits.

If you're in the OKC metro, Outdoor America has several (over a dozen) cases of .357 Sig. They've had a lot of it for weeks now. It's not a big seller.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think most of their bulk was Blazer Brass. I didn't look at the price of that caliber because I wasn't buying it. But they had cases of .40 S&W in both Magtech & Blazer Brass for $320 and $330 respectively. So it seemed to be pre-craze pricing. I bought a case of the .40 S&W Magtech for $320. They mainly had .38 special, .380 and .357 Sig left (and lots of 12 guage) in cases.

xnavychief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So why does every prepper say that AR's & 9's are the way to go because ammo is generic and everywhere, when it's the guys shooting OTHER calibers that can actually BUY ammo during pre ban hysteria nutbag disease.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If Yukon wasn't so far away from me I would risk driving up there and getting some of that federal 9mm. But for now I am just going to wait until I get my income tax then I will buy some bulk online.

Latest posts

Top Bottom