An added bonus at Tiger Safari today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took the grandkids to Tiger Safari, we saw all the critters, took the tour and all. We all got in my pickup, I put it in reverse, checked the rear view mirror and in the parking lot is a fair sized snake. I get out, turns out it was a Prairie King Snake, about 5 feet long. I just sorta figgered it was an escapee from the park, so I picked it up and carried it back into the office. Feller there nearly had a heart attack, "My God, what is that?" I told him the story, he's still really wanting to crawdad away from me, saying it's not one of theirs. Finally, he agreed to take it to the manager to see if they wanted it.

I got a pretty good kick out of his initial reaction! Not 10 minutes before they had a 10 or so foot long python out letting kids take pictures with it, then he nearly has heart failure over the one I brought in. I reckon he's just not used to customers totin' snakes into the office.

Latest posts

Top Bottom