I'm goin' to Graceland...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Off topic slightly. If you haven’t gone and seen Graceland do it next time you’re cruising thru Memphis.
Never cared for Elvis, his movies, nor his lifestyle, but we had some friends that toured the mansion with my attitude saying it was a must do if in that area.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell  ALL of Memphis falls into that category.
😆🤣😂

F. I. F. Y.

Reported today that the people foreclosing have retracted their court case. It was a scam with fake signatures. She called them on it & they backed down

Backed down? Why are they not prosecuted into oblivion and melt the key? These scumbags need to be eliminated from oxygen usage.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Graceland is worth a tour if in the area - went a few years back since I traveled to Memphis often. Very interesting even if not an Elvis fan but after an hour or so it gets 'old'. The Elvis fans in our group had to be pulled away and given a time limit or they would've stayed all day!

BUT, the best attraction is less than 2 miles from there.....wait for it......Uncle Lou's fried chicken! Forget Gus's and Hattie B's and just go to Uncle Lou's. 4 piece mixed with sweet spicy love sauce and some honey butter biscuits! I think I'll be back in July and that'll likely be my first stop after getting a rental car. I see the prices have gone up quite a bit like everyone/everywhere else but quality of his fried chicken negates that after the first bite.

Latest posts

Top Bottom