Another blurry photo 🙄

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
That is completely understandable...... May Captain Underpants keep you and your safe!!!! :cool:
I was recently eating Goblin stew and drinking witches brew with my Grandkids!! Was most excellent victuals good Sir!
My grandkids believe therefore I do to...View attachment 429915

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Y'all are EXCEPTIONAL grandpas!! đź’–đź’–đź’–đź’–đź’–
I do well with pulling wool over little kids head apparently cause they like me almost as much as they like Gramma....... She cheats though!!! Sometimes she sneaks a visit in and sees them while I am at work... I have called shenanigans but she just gives me that go to hades grin flips me the number 1 sign and then laughs at me when I start sputtering !!! :cool:

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you visit Honobia OK, do not mention your disbelief around the locals. It is a huge tourist draw .... I mean there are a lot of people who smoke too much weed... I mean drink too much shine.... I mean believe in Sasquatch and the money made off the lore... And will get down right tetchy about the subject... Us non believers would not believe it even if someone showed us another blurry photo of the datburn beast.:pms2:
people need mysteries, they make for good conversation!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a believer. :thumb:

bigfoot-undisputed-social-distancing-champion-licensed-art.jpg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
people need mysteries, they make for good conversation!
I am open to believing what I see and in this day and age where every phone, game camera and drone has a hi-res camera I do not understand how all....All of the photos and videos are blurry and or pixilated..... Explain that mystery , and please do not tell me they sense when they are getting a camera aimed at them and phase into a different dimension.......... That one has already been thrown out there several years ago. :cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom