Another number to save to the **** list

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Evening guys and gals!

Another turd from Armslist to save the number as you see fit.

405-409-9700

Post said located in moore. Spoke to him via voice call and text. Set time to meet where he picked and when he picked and didn’t even argue over price (accepted his price on his post). Said he was on his want to meet at 440, at 5 i messaged him and he said his phone was dead but was on his way. Never heard anything more but I left at 545. 1 hour after he said he would be there.

Just a heads up. Here was his post.
IMG_9081.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Considering I’ve gotten significantly better deals than that for cheaper than that, yes. Haha. I bought a RIA off of Armslist a month or so ago for $300 even. So 350, not an unreasonable number. .

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Considering I’ve gotten significantly better deals than that for cheaper than that, yes. Haha. I bought a RIA off of Armslist a month or so ago for $300 even. So 350, not an unreasonable number. .

I texted the number and asked if it’s still available.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

No answer on text. He does I will set a time and place for ya! Then you can ghost him/her back!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom