Anti-2nd Amendment/Gun Control Memes/Humor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About once a year they cater to a teaching lunch in our shop. The only thing I like is their spicy chicken fingers. Everything else is blah.
I'm a wimp about hot spices. Don't remember exactly what we ordered, but it was way too hot for me and tasteless/ flavorless to everyone else in the family. Most of whom usually like hot spice.🔥 Nobody was happy. :scream:

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There chicken ain’t much but I would support them over chic fillet.

I've eaten there once. Large takeout basket. It was inedible. They gotta fix that before I go back there. Which is a shame.

About once a year they cater to a teaching lunch in our shop. The only thing I like is their spicy chicken fingers. Everything else is blah.

I'm a wimp about hot spices. Don't remember exactly what we ordered, but it was way too hot for me and tasteless/ flavorless to everyone else in the family. Most of whom usually like hot spice.🔥 Nobody was happy. :scream:

Three bad reviews,,,
Woe unto Chicken Express.

Aarond

I used to live in SHV- while I like their pro 2-A message, the chicken was actually better across the road at Southern Classic Chicken.

But this is not a fried chicken thread….

I’ve never tried Chicken Express or even know where they are located. I just saw their Pro 2nd Amendment message/advertising and posted it. I’d rather support Pro 2nd Amendment businesses if/when at all possible.

Last edited:

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1707241139626.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom