Anwar al-Awlaki Killed In Yemen Air Strike

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can you imagine what the media would be saying if this happened during the Bush admin? Anarchy I tells ya....

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once again, kudos to Nobel peace prize winner Barack Hussein Obama for an extralegal military assassination well done! :)

There is some truth to this. Obama admin is an Al Qaeda wrecking crew. Has any president ever done more to fight terrorism and gotten less credit from the right wing? Some times you have to give credit....

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you imagine what the media would be saying if this happened during the Bush admin? Anarchy I tells ya....
The left would be demanding prison time.

There is some truth to this. Obama admin is an Al Qaeda wrecking crew. Has any president ever done more to fight terrorism and gotten less credit from the right wing? Some times you have to give credit....
Does this mean that we can demand prison time, if deemed illegal?..............lol

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As much as I disagree with it, there wasn't anything extralegal about it under domestic law.

Please explain. If something is not included under domestic law, then doesn't that by definition make it extralegal?

It's nice to know a president can put a US citizen on a kill/capture list and assassinate them without due process.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
:hithead:I can understand not liking the pres, but some of you fellers would find something to complain about if he could balance the budget and institute world peace. You sound like fox news, trying to spin every story to shine bad light on obama.

This just in, obama could be killing your children, tune in at 9pm to find out how.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:hithead:I can understand not liking the pres, but some of you fellers would find something to complain about if he could balance the budget and institute world peace. You sound like fox news, trying to spin every story to shine bad light on obama.

This just in, obama could be killing your children, tune in at 9pm to find out how.

Are you referring to my reply? The kudos are real for getting a self-avowed enemy of the United States off the map. I do find it ironic however that Obama, who is the liberal darling heralded as the dove of peace for replacing Bush, has offed two high level terrorists in the span of a few months. Both of them were located inside the boundaries of two separtate nations we are not at war with, both of which have tenuous relations with the US and are known to harbor terrorists. Hence the "extralegal" bit.

Now, if he could just kill Ayman al-Zawahiri and Mullah Mohammed Omar (or find his dead carcass), he could truly declare victory and bring our troops home. If he did that, I'd be willing to call him the triple crown winner of the ant-terrorist derby and be happy to do so! After all, there's no way in hell he'll ever balance the budget or preside over world peace, so this is really his only chance to do something good! :D

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At what point do we consider an American-born citizen an enemy combatant, from whom we have revoked citizenship?

I don't know the answer to this, so that is why I am asking. What does it take to consider a once-citizen a now treasonous non-citizen. If they are a non-citizen, they have no right to a trial under US laws. But how do you get from point A to B?

Boatcephus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ron Paul has this all wrong - This wasn't an attack on an American citizen. This was an attack on 3 foreign terrorists that he was sitting too close to. This guy was just another friendly fire casualty. Hey, lay down with dogs.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom