any exhaust guys here, especially Hemi in the charger/challenger/magnums

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8ns8n

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
my wifes car is a 07 charger r/t and she wants as much outside noise with the least cab noise possible (no drone at highway rpms) basically wants to hear it at throttle. i know there is alot of confusion about theses systems even among exhaust shops such as which one is the resonator and which one is the muffler. anyway i was hoping someone may have experience with these cars and the delete options. thanks

K

Kmarcm

Resonator will be before the muffler, the muffler is the last thing in the stream. Delete the muffler and call it a day, leave the cats and resonator.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The muffler, that great big stainless steel can after the cat, is before the resonator, has been on the last 2 Dodge Ram trucks I have purchased. Check out this website, http://www.mufflex-performance.com/2009_1.html, everything needed to install a performance exhuast without the cab drone you get from a flowmaster. Also check into a new Y pipe, dodge has the crappiest Y pipes I have ever seen, mine is being changed this year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom