Any experience w/Comptac Gurkha or Pro Undercover??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MB1008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody has any experience with the Comptac Gurkha or Pro Undercover. I'm looking for a IWB for a S&W 36 and possibly one for a G26. I saw these two on the website and they both caught my eye.

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

MB

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody has any experience with the Comptac Gurkha or Pro Undercover. I'm looking for a IWB for a S&W 36 and possibly one for a G26. I saw these two on the website and they both caught my eye.

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

MB

I don't have any experience with either of those, but I do have an Minotaur MTAC and a C-TAC. I really like both of them and the Comp-Tac owner has been very helpful. They also stand behind their products. I had a clip break, gave them a call and they had them in the mail the next day for no charge.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a C-TAC that I like a lot. Comp-Tac's customer service is also reputed to be stellar. The candy they send you with your holster is a nice touch.

MB1008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. I'm sold on the MTAC for my G26. I'm just looking for something that will be easy 'on/off' for a S&W 36. I like the smaller size of the Gurkha/Undercover for when I want something a little simpler.

Thanks

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The gurkha is very similar to the Kytac braveheart, which is where they got the idea for it.
Prefer the braveheart much more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom