Any indoor ranges around Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cinman14

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Tulsa Firearms is a nice place to shoot if you are looking to fire off a few rounds.. They have plenty of lanes so you're not firing next to someone... Unless of course you decide to shoot during Saturday afternoon...

They do treat you like a newbie just about every time you go there but I just let the ammo inspection and the "take your target past the yellow line" instruction go in one ear and out the other...

But with you being in Owasso Medlocks would probably be a better choice due to travel time....

Mirge

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tulsa Firearms is a nice place to shoot if you are looking to fire off a few rounds.. They have plenty of lanes so you're not firing next to someone... Unless of course you decide to shoot during Saturday afternoon...

They do treat you like a newbie just about every time you go there but I just let the ammo inspection and the "take your target past the yellow line" instruction go in one ear and out the other...

But with you being in Owasso Medlocks would probably be a better choice due to travel time....

I liked Tulsa Firearms indoor range... but today I went to US Shooting Academy with 2 of my brothers... granted, it's outdoor, but WOW... I could not have been more impressed. I plan on becoming a member within a week :)

goodoleboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spoke with the guys at OPS recently and they are still working on their indoor range 25 yard max..Can shoot handgun or rifle.. this will be the alternative to those in Tulsa who dont care for tulsa firearms once they open up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom