Frontier Justice in Jenks GRAND OPENING

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hworth18

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to their Grand Opening today and they had a lot of major dealer reps there from most of the major players. The best part is that they would let you take any gun to the range and try it out it since Frontier Justice has their own indoor range. It was great to try out some of the handguns I had been looking at. I don't know if the reps will be there Saturday or over the weekend, but the Grand Opening lasts until Sunday and they have some great sales going on as well.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did anyone get prices on memberships, or are they running any specials? Someone posted a week or two ago that they got a membership for him and his wife for $199. Was that a special, and is it still good?

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did anyone get prices on memberships, or are they running any specials? Someone posted a week or two ago that they got a membership for him and his wife for $199. Was that a special, and is it still good?
It was a special. Normally $299. I will check tomorrow and see if any specials for memberships are being offered.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I checked yesterday and the membership is not on sale. $299 for a year or monthly at $29.97 per month.

Latest posts

Top Bottom