Any interest in a Savage 6.5 CM in an MDT chassis with a Kahles K624 scope?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kev1Doggy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have this Savage 10 with a McGowen 6.5cm barrel in a MDT ESS chassis Jard trigger and a Kahles k624, Hellfire mb. I have lost interest in this project and wonder if I could sell it and recover some of my investment. I also have new Lapua brass and bullets and 6lb RL19.

Kev1Doggy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20240108_131823.jpg
20240108_131636.jpg

I have this Savage 10 with a McGowen 6.5cm barrel in a MDT ESS chassis Jard trigger and a Kahles k624, Hellfire mb. I have lost interest in this project and wonder if I could sell it and recover some of my investment. I also have new Lapua brass and bullets and 6lb RL19.

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
just to be honest most of the people in this forum group are not into PRS. most do bench rest, belly bench rest ( F-class ), there are a lot of tire kickers. If OKCGC does not put on a match for it. It’s not talked about. I have never seen anyone ever talk about it or match’s talked about. Your best bet is snipers hide or armslist for the sale. Still you might part ie sale scope

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might also try long range hunting dot com. I see higher value items sell there and I've personally bought a few.

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fouled Bore in Ninnekah has PRS match's. There is a range in Weatherford the hold PRS match’s. There is a PRS range in Woodward but I think it’s invite only. For you those are one hell of a drive. i think im going to try some small club match’s what I get my 6GT finished.

Latest posts

Top Bottom